Reach out to our team to explore our platform capabilities. Here’s a high-level overview of key development areas.
AI + ML
Our unique approach to customer analytics, powered by AI, sits at the core of our products. The Rapier platform analyses billions of customer interactions through a series of strategic lenses to understand the evolving role that your brand plays in their lives.
Here are a few examples of how our models and methodologies support insights creation:
Customer missions methodology
We build out a rich picture of how each customer interacts with all elements of your offering, so that their relationship with the brand can be described and measured in detail. Further analysis of patterns in customer baskets uncover the context behind each customer visit, known as ‘missions’.
- Together with the client, we establish priority behavioural dimensions for analysis.
- Each dimension offers a deep dive into the customer’s interactions, quantifying their relationship with the brand from their viewpoint, rather than just the brand’s perspective.
- By tracing natural customer journeys, we profile each dimension based on its contribution to customer retention and its potential for revenue generation over short and longer time periods.
- We use historic purchase and interaction data to recreate the record of note for each customer across all dimensions. This method ensures data accuracy and flexibility, allowing for the merging or de-merging of customer records as new information comes to light.
Data driven segmentation
Our advanced analytical approach to segmentation creates actionable insights into customer behaviours and profiles and can be summarised in three steps:-
- We work hand-in-hand with you to define the universe of customer attributes and through cluster analysis identify the groups of behaviours based on similarity.
- To develop customer segments, patterns in behavioural clusters are assigned as ‘segment seeds’ – the most representative customer in each segment, we then iteratively migrate customers to their ideal segments.
- Once the segmentation is established, we introduce a unique scoring methodology for both new and existing customers. To uphold the integrity of our methodology, we rigorously validate our scores, consistently aiming for 95% + accuracy.
Beyond the numbers, we create actionable clusters and supergroups, supported by detailed scorecards that break down each cluster by attribute. These clusters are then coded, grouped and enriched with strategic KPIs, paving the way for informed strategic and marketing planning.
Customer engagement analysis
In order to track how different customers are engaging with your brand over time, the platform runs analysis on communications, promotional and Apps & browsing channel engagement.
Depending on the specific variable in question we will use one of cluster analysis (to find natural groupings of customers that exhibit specific behaviours), distribution analysis to find natural breakpoints of customer behaviour, scoring to develop rankings of specific behaviour and business logic where simple flags are required.
Transitions & value drivers analysis
We uncover the pattern of customer transitions between segments, showing the main sources of value growth and decline in the customer base. The behavioural drivers which have the strongest relationship to these transitions are also revealed, giving a clear picture of the value driving and value destroying behaviours.
- We plot every movement of customers from state to state and quantify the positive or negative impact on customer health and revenue.
- We roll this up to identify & dive deeper into Customer Transitions with the biggest impact on customer base value.
- We examine the Customer 360° to understand how customer behaviours and brand actions improve the transition probabilities we are interested in. This way we can quantify and commercialise the desired forward behaviours enabling the unification of engagement and commercial activity.
For existing loyalty programs, we use Transitions and drivers’ analysis, time series profiling and post-hoc control group analysis to understand the commercial benefit, incrementality and customer impact through the lens of value exchange between brand and customer, focusing specifically on the loyalty scheme.
Used to analyse how the customer base is engaging with elements of the loyalty scheme; depending on the specific item in question we will use one of cluster analysis, distribution analysis to find natural breakpoints of customer behaviour, scoring to develop rankings of specific behaviour and business logic where simple flags are required.
- Reveal dynamics within customer base
- Connect customer behaviour to revenue drivers
- Rich Customer-level data can power personalisation
- Set, measure and track customer-level Metrics
- Measure contribution of business actions to customer and business value
Our dedicated Power BI team focus on designing and building dashboards that are insightful and intuitive. We follow the well-established 5 D process, so that every dashboard not only addresses your business need but is thoroughly tested for user acceptance, performance and quality of information.
Customisable, interactive dashboards
Our existing suite of decision support tools are presented through PowerBI dashboards and contain KPIs and visualisations that answer your most pertinent business questions.
Each dashboard can be customised to your industry, business and even stakeholder, we work closely with your teams to understand your needs and requirements.
Regular data refreshes update the PowerBI dashboards, ensuring that decision-makers are equipped with accurate and timely data.
Visualisations and design principles
Power BI provides a rich library of data visualisation options, including charts, graphs, maps and custom visuals. Our analysts leverage the latest in Power BI’s visual capability to make it easier to understand complex data and discover insights at a glance.
Rapier’s interface design principles focus on:
– Clarity and simplicity; a clean layout with well organised visuals to make it easy for our users to consume insights.
– Consistency; consistent theme and formatting provide a unified appearance and familiarises our users to our layouts so they can navigate and utilise our features more effectively.
Power BI prioritises data security, providing features like role-based access control, data encryption and compliance with various industry standards, making it suitable for organisations with strict security and regulatory requirements.
Accessibility & integration
At Rapier, accessibility is central to our design standards, ensuring that every user, regardless of ability, can effortlessly access, understand and benefit from the insights presented.
For organisations already using Microsoft products like Azure, Excel, or SharePoint, Power BI seamlessly integrates with these solutions, making it an attractive choice for leveraging existing investments.
We harness the robust architecture of Power BI to ensure unparalleled scalability, adeptly accommodating the evolving data needs of businesses, from startups to enterprise-level operations.
- Maintained and refreshed
- Data quality control (KPI validation & reconciliation)
- Dashboards are easy to use for non-technical stakeholders
- Single-source of truth across business teams
- Executive-level customer reporting
- Increased speed to insights
- Reduced risks and overheads
DEVOPS Supporting capabilities
Our DevOps practices underpin the Rapier Customer Platform, ensuring quality of data whilst enhancing functionality.
Some of the key features include:
Data Ingestion & Transformation
Once deployed, we start the data ingestion process from day 1: processing billions of interactions from potentially siloed data sources to produce a rich picture of each customer in record time.
In-line data quality assurance checks ensure that your data never deviates from the source.
And our analytical data model accelerates delivery by ensuring data is always ready to use – significantly reducing data preparation time on projects.
Orchestration and Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
Our orchestration engine controls the hundreds of jobs and interdependencies with intelligent fail-over and roll-back, reducing risk of failure by removing manual control.
We use an in-house mechanism built into a framework – delivering valuable insights and reliable data to our clients faster and more frequently.
Cloud Services Management
Our service includes provisioning, configuring and managing assets on demand. We provide cost management & reporting; and engaging with service providers to resolve issues should they arise.
Security & Compliance
Our advanced, exceptions-based governance models provide product and data governance at every step of deployment.
Our modern workplace security model can work within client-side security frameworks to directly address security requirements; or be managed internally, ensuring compliance.